The benefits of CBD oil are not just for humans. Your canine buddies can also use CBD and enjoy the same potential benefits to their health as people do. CBD for pets may help calm your dog, increase mobility, improve digestion, and provide support to their overall general health and well-being.
You can add CBD oil to your dog’s food easy enough, but you can also make some healthy CBD dog treat recipes that are very palatable to your dog. Getting CBD into your dog is very easy and these recipes will have your dog begging for more! CBD Dog Treat Recipes that are healthy and taste good too! What could be better for your dog? Sure beats the store bought junk that’s loaded with harmful ingredients you can’t even pronounce!
Frozen CBD Peanut Butter & Yogurt Dog Treats Recipe
– 1 cup of natural peanut butter
– 32 oz of vanilla yogurt
– Your favorite premium organic CBD oil
- Put the natural peanut butter in a glass or other microwave safe bowl. Cover the bowl & nuke in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the peanut butter is soft and pours easily.
- Combine 20 – 40 drops of the CBD oil and yogurt into the peanut butter. Be sure to stir thoroughly to that the CBD gets blended in well.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone mold of your choice or use a regular ice cube tray. (Be sure to spray with a non-stick coating first.)
- Freeze for two hours or until the CBD dog treats are fully frozen.
PB and CBD Honey Dog Treats
– 2/3 TBSP of quality coconut oil
– 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter
– 1/4 cup raw pure honey
– 1 cup organic rolled oats
– 1 cup salt free organic chicken broth
– 1 cup whole wheat flour
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of premium organic CBD oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the CBD oil, peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and chicken broth.
- Using a separate bowl, sift together the flours and then add the rolled oats.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until combined fully.
- Dust the counter or your work area with flour. Place the dough onto the work surface.
- Roll the dough out to a thickness of about a quarter of an inch.
- Find a cute cookie cutter to cut out the CBD dog treats.
- Place the treats onto a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes. Cool thoroughly before serving.
CBD & Coconut No Bake Dog Treats
– 2 1/2 cups organic rolled oats
– 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
– 3 tablespoons natural organic peanut butter
– 1 teaspoon organic CBD oil
– 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix together all the ingredients, except the shredded coconut. A food processor will make the job easy but you can certainly do it by hand.
- With a spoon, scoop out bite-sized pieces and roll the pieces into small balls.
- Then place each ball into the shredded coconut and roll and toss until each ball is completely coated in coconut.
- Place the balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
Sweet Potato CBD Dog Treats
– 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, cooked & cooled
– 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
– 1/2 cup organic coconut oil or bacon fat
– 1 whole egg
– 1 teaspoon of the best CBD oil you can afford
– 1 or 2 tablespoons of water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients until well combined. If necessary add more coconut flour to achieve a consistency like kids Play-Doh.
- Make balls about an inch in diameter. Flatten the dough balls with the palm of your hand.
- Place onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely before serving or storing.
Frozen CBD Pumpkin Dog Treats
– 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
– 1/2 cup unflavored thick organic Greek yogurt
– 1 teaspoon of premium grade CBD oil
- Mix the pureed pumpkin, unflavored yogurt, and organic CBD oil together.
- Pour the mixture into non-stick sprayed ice cube tray or use silicone molds.
- Freeze for a minimum of two hours.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer until ready to serve.
Depending on the needs and condition of your dog, you can increase or decrease the amount of CBD oil in each of these CBD Dog Treat Recipes. Start with low serving size and adjust slowly, especially if your dog hasn’t used CBD hemp products before.
If you don’t have time to make homemade treats for your dog, remember, you can always just add a few drops of high quality CBD oil to your canine buddies food or store-bought treat of your choice. ( there are some nice quality organic dog treats in stores ). Using CBD oil makes it easy to incorporate this beneficial supplement into your dog’s diet. CBD helps support their overall health and happiness, just like ours.